Tuesday, August 24, 2004

if brain could talk

ok, who said being a lecturer is one great helluva fun?well, it's not..especially if u have to sit back n listen to this kids babbling, rambling bout nuthin but few stupid fillers.I would suggestedly say no to english speaking muet, but that would make my students even numb than ever.Im not goin to have a few stonehedges sitting infront of me, staring back with their open wide eyes, and smiling sheepishly like im being ther is solely to watch them say nuthin.C'mon people..this is speaking paper, and you should atleast make some kinda utterances.Don't know what else to say to these kids.They don't even have the guts to try it out.What they have to say is..'miss,i don't have any ideas'.goshhhhhh..i feel like banging my head n let my brain spilled so they cud trace it n 'sert that to their own.Yes..im particularly mad mad mad.
Feel like cursing but that would make me the worst one.oh sheeshhh...

lifesapenny
lyn:(

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought