Tuesday, August 23, 2005

thank god the day is almost over

it's gotta be hard pouring rain outside, but still i havent made up my mind to pick my handbags n dashed towards the exit.sumtimes lepakin in the office could be much fun than spending time at home.picked up fight wit him again.the issue?just sum silly argument but if been fought over often, one cud get tired n bored.n one cud just say no to the whole camaraderie.tell me, help me clear things up..cud or cud not sumone who is in relationship, accepting offer for a casual date fr other person?to zaire, im generalising it ok?so stop askin me q if u ever stop by n ask me.

1 comment:

boddah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought