Wednesday, January 18, 2006

there are still good people around

everything happens is because of the Godwill, so when i face so much trouble regarding to my pasport application, i know i would never make my holiday trip to the end.you see, i skipped my work in kuantan (even we are actually not doin anythin coz it is an exam week afterall), drove approx 295 to kl, n queueng for almost 2 hrs just to get the number, all in order to get my pasport done. after all the ruckus with ina's birthcert, it was me who being stopped in the middle.ok to make the story clear, i went to kl to make my pasport becoz we are planning to have a singapore visit for the upcoming hols.the first problem is when ina left her birth certificate at home, and only later being told when we reached the counter.so for the second attempt, about a few weeks later, armed with complete form, n berth cert, we went back to kajang to make it done, only then to know that i was the one who having all the trouble becoz i cudnt proceed doin the pasport, becoz i got my own before!how cud i know, it was 10..11 years back n only god knows where my dad placed all thos pasport.he cudnt even recall his, much about mine.so i was devastated, too upset to do anything instead of calling my mum bck in perlis to find me thos pasport. u see , the trouble is, we had already bought the tickets, n it was on the 25th jan, n the period of making pasport would take u 3 days. so it left me with not many choices instead of askin my mum to find it for me. i was so helpless.determine that there cud be sth i can do to rectify the situation, i drove to shah alam, with zaire(im sorry huny i have to drag u with me), made the police report , went to the commissioner of oath n then later ' begging' the officer to give me chances of having the pasport done in that period of time.n he obliged!thus that was the turning point for that day.i cudnt say enuff of thankful notes for all the help that i got, to the guards who been really helpful, the officers who not at once smirked or showed they were pretty much annoyed with me askin things, to my mum n aten who spent time searchin for my lost pasport back home, n to him for wanting to spend his worktime with me. im soo blessed to have this people when the situation itself already brought me close to tears.thank u.

1 comment:

boddah said...

luv u for what i am not.

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought