Wednesday, September 20, 2006

real women have curves..

there..the title of my eversodepressing blog wud hopefully sumhow help me regarding to my weight consciousness.well not that im being spending times thinkin whether i cud be a bit thinner than this, it just the matter that, it wud be great if i am blessed wit a flat tummy, nice shape of gorgeous leg, structured arms n smaller breasts (im not supposed to put it down, but anyway..this my blog!).i am not scrutinizing myself, infact im glad im kinda shrinkin these years, but looking at ur own reflection in the mirror every morning wud eventually bring one consensus,'u are one lazy lady, miss!' u keep on scrutinizing ur body, commenting here n ther, but u done nothing in return.
well,i did carry out actions, i went to gym, been on the treadmills for hours, swearing on yogurts n cursing on carb, waking up early every weekend just for the matter to jog freely, buying myself a rope so i cud do skipping, panting myself to every movements of raina's belly dancing and so forth.but why cant there be a miracle to my figure?
so back to the topic (which evidently true, n the topic is from one HBO's original movie indeed), i believe we are yet to be the real women, because the real women are those who believe in curve and fat that there are blessed for.

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought