Thursday, November 06, 2008

emotion sickness

oh..i am not sick.neither my emotion or my being.it just the title of silverchair's number i was once so crazy of.and kebetulan my mum was switchin thru the channel n tetiba stopped at @15 and there it was..silverchair vidclip.adakah silverchair telah mempengaruhi emakku?

on a second thought, i might be sick emotionally.

kerana apa?

kerana i was so a moron to NOT LOCK MY CAR IN KUANTAN FOR ALMOST A WEEK NOW, AND ONLY BEING TOLD BY MY NEIGHBOUR JUST A SECOND AGO!!!

doink!!i was so forgetful, i thought i had locked the car.definitely, since i drove acik's hubby's car to kl.thank god my car was nicely parked under the porch out of the scorch of sunlight, and yes it is parked within my college vicinity. just imagine if i left my car at ina's, for a week, without locking the door?nasib baik je la kalau nampak tyre mark sekalipun kan?

and thanks to silverchair, now i feel like rummaging thru my old stuff and checked my collection of silverchair's memorabilia.mana la aku letak kaset silverchair dulu ek?

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought