Thursday, March 25, 2010

one too many

Oh god, i really don't know whats gotten into me lately.Seems that I'm in an indefinite quest for password retrieval.I never realize that I'm so bad in memorizing these kinda trivial matters that somehow it plagues me like a disease.I mean it..im not making drama here!First it it all about the birthdates.Seriously, if you are among those that i wish on the very exact date of your birth, then consider yourself lucky.I can't even remember my siblings' birthdates particularly well, for god sake.Then comes the all the formal matters, the dates of job approval, appointment for DG raise, the tax number and even the exact wage, to name a few.My source of information is none other than Wahid, who is always ever ready to give you the exact amount of numbers needed.Well, that's not such a biggie, u say?
What about forgetting your passwords?Passwords for streamyx, for the emails, for my citibank online banking yada yada yada.Oh my god...this is seriously irritating!I tried to standardize every single sites that require me to provide them password.I did!But heck, i even forgot that very precise passwords!And yet today, my maxis broadband site would have to be under the forgotten numbers.Im not going that senile now,am i?
Uh oh...

5 comments:

LIFE's LIKE THAT said...

olen...tried this = i use the exact SAME password for everything...tuh kompem xkn lupa...senang sket idop tapi, bahayanyer kalo ada org tetibe dpt tau...they're going to hv the access to everything lar...

ladyhermanas said...

the problem is, ive changed some la..the few that can be saved:)

haiyaaa...tup tup yang tu pun aku lupaaa

mokja said...

lupa passwords masih ok dong,jgn lupa nama sendiri sudah seh.

mokja said...

please take note.jadeandell has now meta morphed into mokjadeandell.ho ho

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought