Friday, October 19, 2012

Thick skin is so me

Trust me if i say being a teacher means you need to have thicker skin and know how to act cool.

As exam week is nearing and MUET is taking over most of the tutorial rooms, I happily order the kids to have the class in the library. And since the class is conducted in the library, it would be okay to be fashionably late a bit, i guess ;). So one fine day, i was 5 minutes late. And of course, rushing. So being a kalut me who was 5 minutes away from the class schedule was never never good. Upon reaching the library, I went to this section where I identified my kids, occupying the tables and MUET book was proudly opened (open je, practisenya tak tahulah budak budak ni).

Came to this first table (buat inspection okayyy) , and my unexpected nerve system was to tepuk the meja kuat kuat.

"ah haaaaa buat MUET... bagus bagus. This is what i want " . Grinning proudly and walking to the next table for the inspection.

Papppp!! (tetap tepuk meja kuat kuat) and the same dialogue of course.

"ah haaaa apa nii tak buat pektis MUET??? Apasal buat Math ni haaa??"

Oh my...oh myyy...oh myyyyyyy..!!

The next table was not my student. They were definitely not my students and I don't even know who they are! The rest of my kids at the nearby tables, plus other kids who occupied the sections, gave me the puzzled and awkward look. And started to laugh. Snicker. And i heard one of the boy, whispering this out loud.

"eh eh..Miss Lyn dah malu....eh ehh..."

Gulp.

Earth, please swallow me pretty pleaseeeeeee!!!

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought