Friday, March 29, 2013

baby step

klik klik klik. numb. continued clicking klik klik klik. Erased.

That is how it goes since the last few months. I started pouring words, then hesitated in the middle, shrugged and deleted everything at once. Sometimes it was just a word or two, but I couldn't keep it up, could not muster up spirit to finish it. This is by far, the longest I let this blog menyedut debu and habuk (minus the time when amnesia hit me and I forgot the password of my own blog. Dang!). Sungguh la malas tak bertepi nak mengupdate anything seriously. But I got tonnes of stories, bermacam macam cerita. Dari cerita manis bersari sampai busuk macam poo poo. It just that when I started the first few words, mind started weighing the pro n cons. Should I? Should I not? Would this be too embarrassing to be converted into words? What would people think when they read that?

 Too many of shoulds and shouldn'ts make Jane a lazy woman.

And not helping the fact that I lose every single pictures I ever had in the blog. It might have been stashed away somewhere , but I am IT blind. Accidentally erased the Google + pictures in my Samsung and all pictures gone. Gone!!. Penat dah dok belek all the labels in case I have wrongly saved it somewhere but it was up to no good. Pasrah sajalah then. Gatal sangat tangan erase sana erase sini. Come to think of it, maybe I should have binned some of the pictures in the blog long time ago. No purpose of keeping memories yang separa taik sesetengahnye tu. But I didn't keep the pixies for memory, I was too lazy to spring clean the old entries.

And here, when half of my colleagues are having their day off, and only few heads being seen bobbing from the cubicles, I gather my energy, spirit, excitement and skill, to finish this very entry.

I shall stop now before I press that backspace button . Again.

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought