Thursday, October 07, 2004

ex and the city.

i was being a couch potato yesterday n intended to watch sex n the city dvd, and a tis one subtitle really caught me n i spent another 30 mins,watching n trying to digest the issue in mind.the topic..ex and the city.can u ever be friends with ur ex?can u ever face ur ex and act like nuthin happens before n things shud be goin on naturally?
for both questions..i would answer yes, despite the look that my baby might give me.i mean..befriending ex is much more easy than trying to create a new one.(huny, when u read this, i dun mean to include u in the issue..im just trying to be frank n openminded.hope u dun mind kay.luv ya).how many of us really waiting for the ex to come n start afresh?im not.im not waiting for them to come, but i would definitely not going to irk if they extended the hands n make amend.im not that cruel.i see being with them as an experience in life.experience for the maturity growth.i never put a hatred, not even a grudge. i see the flakes in relationship as normality of relationship that cannot go anywhere.a blunder.sth that is passable n healed as time goes by.
but can my x survive me n accept me as the friend?i dunno.i cant prejudge myself.some of them did create another bond of friendship, n not ashamed of past mistakes, n sum..cant even think of where they are now.my previous one, despite abashing me wit crude n disgusted remarks just because i said no to the relationship, at last try to mend things up, n stay as a friend.n we are kewl that way i guess.and he was ok when i said im meeting n seeing sumone n madly in love these days.
being in a friendship with an ex is the most bravest thing ive ever done.
lyn:)

1 comment:

boddah said...

... :-|

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought