Tuesday, December 27, 2005

here comes the birthday boy

my hunybuny celebrated his 25th birthday on the 26th dec.making an ironic joke that he got the 'biggest' present ever last year (he was cruel enuff to compare his own birthday with the catastrophe of tsunami.ish ishhh),off we went to midvalley to celebrate.it was actually a sudden celebration, what's with me just arriving from perlis, n what's wit throng of ppl ushering every shops n food outlets in mid it left us wit no choice but heading to Long John Silver for lunch.not bad, he even got himself a nice cup of chcocolate mousse for bday cake.sorry i cudnt serve u better.i just hope u have the wonderful year to come, n hope u like the gift i gave.sorry for all the hiatus i caused, i just being plain annoying sumhoe(well, maybe all the time).but that just me. so thanks for stickin up wit me, during sane n insane moments.happy birthday dear you..

1 comment:

boddah said...

There are some things that are soo unexplainable...and that includes this one. Thank u soooo much hun. I'm speechless and still feelin a lil' floaty. I want u!

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought