Friday, February 03, 2006

again




yeah it is me..wit my sis at one of the shopping complexes im talkin bout.spending almost few hours n resulting in nuthin actually.cant really force myself to splurge since the currency exchanged keep on ringing its bell.duhh.we went out for dinner at one of the local food stop.ordered fried mee n milo..heaven sake it was too much to take.the portion was huge n i had to share it.they even had thos typical pasembor easily found in penang.again, it's all about the portion that im worried bout.ha ha.im not a big eater i wud say.oh oh the pixture on the left was actually the aquarium.so likely aquaria but it is in the shopping complex.go figure.

we went for the knickknacks hunting for the next day.the target?yeah u guess it right. arab street n bugis street.buying myself a nice short jacket, bein envied n pursued by ina till now.no wayy im lettin it to be borrowed, cost me about 20 dollar n yeah, a string of pearl necklace bout 5 dollar. n for thos chickas back home, found them sth as well.last spot was to go lepakin at sentosa, watching that magical fountain n lazyin watchin the sunset went down at siloso beach.heaven.

5 comments:

FauziahAbdulHalim said...

wahh...seronotnye! Its been so long I haven't been to the Lion city!

eddie said...

I hate singaporean, so we're not setting foot in singapore although we have relatives there.. I hate my relatives yg dari singapore.. berlagak nak mampos!

FauziahAbdulHalim said...

chait!

ladyhermanas said...

laki bini sila jangan begaduh di sini.nanti aku yg cedera.kah kah kah

ladyhermanas said...

they can be a bit kiasu la.well mostly.bawak kereta mmg tak kasik can punya kita nak ciluk.tapi driver mesia pun 2 kali lima la

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought