Monday, February 06, 2006

all about the workin out

im startin the joggin routine again!after past months been neglectin the only routine that ensure me to burn all the extra baggages, now im bck on track,well literally.cant believe what i got myself into for these past few weeks.ive been piggin on food, not really care bout gainin weigh whatsoever like i used to.all the upsetting phases of my life all lead to the calories whopping i guess.n goin home to momma's house was like being the cherry on the top.havent been stop eating since then, im always in the hungry mode.even tokwas, one of the colleague ere was amazed of my ability (capability?)of munching food caters for two.ha ha.so i made this 'resolution', that all the baggages have to go!i need to tone my arms' muscle, it is soooo flabby it has been jokes to lenny n acik, n my thigh, n my stomach.goshh..i cant even bring myself to wear baju sendat sendat anymore.so, arming with acik (t' was her idea to hit the gym, n mind to hit the track), we went for our first jog on sunday mornin.yeah, when u still under the comfy blanket we were like squeezing the sweat from the unwanted fat.managed to finish bout 3 rounds n stop for a breakfast (guilty again!!..it was kinda heavy.now helloooo to few more kilojoules).tat afternoon, we hit the gym n been tryin the machines at once.n know what?now that i have the excruciating pain on the thighs and a small clogged blood on my feet it still not dampen the mood of shoving all those kilos.hope this not gonna be one nite devotion.hehe.

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought