Friday, March 28, 2008

taking chances

dear god..give me faith, give me strength, give me what's mine.i want him so much, but im letting him go if that what makes him happy.to love sumone is to make him happy.to make him happy is to let him go.
through the pain, through the endurances, through all the misunderstanding, u have been my teacher.thanks for all the wonderful years, not even single day would i take it as misery.
i just feel sorry i cudnt be the one who held u up, who held ur hands when u are down in the shitholes, i want to be there, to be happy, to be with you.but i was defeated.
u deserved to be happy, even ur happines means im not part of it.



i lose.

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought