Friday, March 28, 2008

u n i both

Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me?while things are gonna happen naturallyOh, taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side And balancing the whole thing.Oh, but at often times those words get tangled up in linesAnd the bright light turns to nightOh, until the dawn it bringsAnother day to sing about the magic that was you and meCause you and I both lovedWhat you and I spoke ofAnd others only read ofOthers only dream of, of the loveOf the love that I lovedSee I'm all about them wordsOver numbers, unencumbered numbered words;Hundreds of pages, pages, pages for words.More words than I had ever heard, and I feel so alive.Oh,then you and I, you and INot so little you and I anymoreAnd with this silence brings a moral story More importantly evolving is the glory of a boyCause you and I both lovedWhat you and I spoke of (of, of)And others just read ofAnd if you could see me nowWell, then I'm almost finally out ofI'm finally out ofI'm finally deedeedeedeedeedeeWell I'm almost finally, finally Well I am freeOh, I'm freeAnd it's okay if you had to go awayOh, just remember the telephoneswell, they work in both waysBut if I never ever hear it ringIf nothing else I'll think the bells insideHave finally found you someone else and that's okayCause I'll remember everything you sangCause you and I both loved What you and I spoke of (of, of)And others just read of and if you could see me nowWell, then I'm almost finally out of I'm finally out ofI'm finally deedeedeedeedeede Well I'm almost finally, finallyOut of words

1 comment:

FauziahAbdulHalim said...

welcome back! lama giler tak blogging!!!! ... plak tuh, baca2, macam ada ura2 nak kawin plak tu.
hmm...when's the big day? Im so excited!

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought