Saturday, April 04, 2009

april tag


RULES:The rules are simple.Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below.Then you must choose a picture in the first page of the results, and post it as your answer.After that tag 6 people.

I am a pisces

I really wanna go to ...(teka bendera negara apakah ini yang saya terkinja ingin pergi)

My favourite place is..my room,even it's not as gorgeous as the picture.gila suci gambar nih!

My favourite thing is..be in love..haha icky i know.


My favourite drink is..


My favourite food is..yang ini!


My favourite color is..


I live in ..an apartment.(apatmen aku takdenye gojes mcm ni..bocor sana sini!)


I was born in..Indera kayangan bebeh!


My school/ college is..this particular school.THE FIRST ISO SCHOOL IN MALAYSIA.the he he


My favourite story is..


My hobby is...buat taik mata

I wish..to find a good man, got married and be merry.hell yeah.hahahha..
i am tagging:
sesapa je lah yg rajin godek godek gambar kat google tuh.aku rajin sokmo sebab itu aku buat blog takde pekdah ni.huahauha:)












No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought