Friday, April 10, 2009

odontalgia

my teeth are kinda aching at the mo', must be from the blue ring band dr ling placed in between of the tooth.i cant eat, barely eating actually and cud only muster chomping on soft food and the less chewable, better it wud be.azlin said this is normal, u know, since the the teeth need to make gaps between one another for the bracket and metal bands to be filled later on.so far, the only food gotten into my growling stomach were bubur nasi and roti, and i dun even chew it!!like i said, aching okay!gosh, i missed being a carnivore.
oh, even my speech starting to slur.hahahha

2 comments:

FauziahAbdulHalim said...

ahaha...gosh. its walking down memory lane for me. dont worry babe, once u'll wear the full braces, u'll be slurring like a native

good luck with the braces! trust me, u'll need them ! :p

ladyhermanas said...

haha..i need all the wishes.really:)

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought