Thursday, March 24, 2011

brother.

I have a brother, in fact he is the only brother we have in the family.The fact that i do not talk much about him does not mean we are estranged sibling, but more to say we are siblings in our very own way.Truthfully, i might not know every personal details, and little quirks about my only brother, up until now.

Until he stays with me for a while.

Little do i know, that my brother does like to talk, to discuss about movies, or any documentaries we have both seen on the telly.Little do i know that my brother, albeit his tad reclusive way, do like sharing his stories, his opinion, his feeling, and knowing how to open up. Now that i know my brother likes to help clean the kitchen, not minding him a bit to pick up my dirty plate, without me asking him too.Now that i know my brother does work his way to be employed, that he did all the 'googling' job, finding the address of those likeable places to work, and will be working on my laptop every single day, updating his resume' and such. That my brother is a very appreciative guy, who never say no to anything that i cook, instead just gladly have whatever i serve him.That my brother doesn't mind forking out expenses for the house, pretty much to my dismay, because i don't want him to spend money on that because he is not working and such and i really, really don't mind helping him out at all.I do these all because of just one reason.

For he is the only brother that we have.

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought