Tuesday, March 29, 2011

the big guy


It was 3 years ago that i first laid my eyes on him, after the long anticipation, he was finally introduced to me officially.I remembered crying, to see him for the first time.The feeling was indescribable, i was mending heart crushed of that devastating affair, and at the same time getting overwhelmed with the joy to be introduced to this new guy. The new guy who i can't stop adore.

And truthfully, he made me forgot for a split second how messy my life was at that time.I kissed him, touched him and to know that despite all despairs, he will be one hero that could bring smiles to anyone around him, and me obviously.

And throughout that 2 years together, we were practically together, three of us.The moment he being left behind was close to none.We brought him whenever we went...the mall, the hospital, the city, you name it, and he shared whatever stories we talked about.There was no dull moment when he was around.We have the world on our own. The world where he was only a small baby, the baby of my best friend and given the chances to love him is a bliss, and to know that he somehow cure the empty hole in my heart.

Dear emot, you made me believe that love comes in the strangest moment.The moment that yiyin lose 'it', yiyin knows that yiyin has you in return.Happy birthday my dear little boy, we might not share that moments together anymore, but please know that auntie loves you to bits, and wish you all happiness in the world.

sayanggg dia:)

1 comment:

Moi Mad Ramblings said...

damn you, u made me cry at 8 am in the office ...hahahhaha...thanks

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought