Thursday, October 03, 2013

cerita wanita besi

The only one thing i dread doing every month is paying my dentist a visit (paying..yeah like literally). Penat kot every month pergi tapi jawapan Dr Ling memang potong stim.. "You punya gigi ada banyak lambat woo gerak!"  If it isnt Dr Ling, then the wife (merangkap receptionist and nurse, oh yes she is a certified dental nurse) would chirp in. The usual remark, "Lozlinnn.. you punya gigi manyak lama hoo". Tensen aku hoi. Dont remind me things I already know la misi. Wa sudah manyak kasi lu untung ma. Tapi itulaa... 3 tahun punya visit nama aku jadi Lozlin. I have been wearing braces long time I forget how I look like without one.

Semalam dental visit pun sama lah. The problem is not my upper teeth (which was the main culprit), but it turned out that it was my lower teeth yang banyak songeh. Kalau tak jarang, tak simetri. Dah simetri, jarang balik. Apa punya degil. Everytime post treatment, mula nak berdenyut. The treatment is mostly the same, tukar getah kaler kaler for my brackets . And sometimes tukar wire. Ntah nak explain pun tak berapa nak reti, but the purpose is to realign the dental structure. Macam nak tarik the stubborn tooth so jadi symmetrical dengan the rest and this indeed happens all the time. I mean, kedudukan gigi berubah all the time ye. Which is why post - ortho  you are still required to wear a retainer. For the rest of your life, a fact that not many dentist will bother tell.

Ni pun tengah type entry dok kemain denyut. Semalam balik dentist, singgah beli roti john best kat Pasar Malam Jaya Gading. Roti john paling best, banyak daging cincang and tak kedekut telo, hanya bole ditelan tanpa kunyah. Gila tak stim. Ini semua sebab tak bole make use gigi bawah. Kacip gigi je denyut denyut habis camne nak kunyah daging cincang and teloq? 

So jangan la tanya hamba ini bila I would be metal-free. I seriously have no idea. If it is time, then it is time. Kalau nak force pun tak guna ye dok? Buatnya lagi teruk herot bengot gigi ni how?

Yang penting, I know you love me with my braces, don't ya?

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought