Friday, October 04, 2013

Post selebet

I am ... indecisive. Can't even make simple decision without having people interfering.

I want... a plate of nasik ayam penyet. Or soto ayam with extra sambal. Or lontong, again. Or pasembur Padang Kota. Gila..nafsu jin semua ni

I have... a microwave. Finally after years contemplating. Beli microwave pun kecoh. Kecoh la sebab aku kedekut. Sekarang takjub sendiri. Muahahahha!!

I keep... a lot of junks. Like empty perfume bottles or the yellowed outdated newspapers.

I wish... to be less emotional and sensitive. I am such an emotional wreck i cried when Julia Roberts wanted to stay forever in Britain for the sake of Hugh Grant. Ok itu adalah Notting Hill. But still.

I hate... liars. Just please. Don't lie to my face.

I once... was this stubborn chubby girl who always got what she wanted and threw tantrum because everybody scared she would create scene which she always did. Okay, i was 4, or maybe 5 and everybody loved me. *blow nails*

I fear... of the uncertainty. And losing, because of that uncertainty.

I hear... the empty stomach growling. Akibatnya for skipping lunch. Please please dont let my tummy growl in front of him, soon. That will be a definite embarrassment.

I don't think ... i'll be saying yes to any ghost movies played in my house. No way, as i soon going to be paranoid and start visualizing stupid things, in my house.

I regret... not to say no to my previous relationship when i get the chance to. We both knew it will never work but we both were stubborn. It didn't work anyway. I should have said it first, to his face. Demm.

I love... the giddy feeling of being loved and in love.
Plastik bag disediakan untuk muntah selepas baca ini.

I am not... afraid of wrinkles and crows feet. Percayalah.

I am afraid...of anything wriggling. Cacing, ulat ? Eeeeeeeeeew!!!!

I dance... like nobody's business. In front of mirrors and my confused cat.

I sing... off-keyed in siblings previous karaoke session. And can't even follow the lyric indicator.

I never... be mad at a person more than a day. No matter how shoddy and shitty the situation is.

I rarely... win an argument. Kerana selalu lost of words and dumbfounded.

I cry when... I got to know I've been lied to my face. And to difficult situation. And to sad cartoon like The Lion King.

I am not always...disorganized. I can be a tip-top planner and i drag you to obey the plan.

I hate that... I need to drive to Guardian Pharmacy later, which is i malas, just because i need to restock my contact lens solution.
And also the fact that i can't hate you.

I am confused about... dates and forecoming events. I even close not to get my raya haji tix just because i miscounted the dates for the raya haji break. Nasibbbbbbb ada.

I need... to speed up writing this entry coz everybody is leavinggggg the office. And it's damn creepy not having anybody

I should... stop right now and reapply my lippie and get set gooo!!

















No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought