Friday, August 29, 2008

the holiest.:)

ramadan..

is just around the corner.the holy month where u can actually be human n better servant of god.there are sooo many things ive long to do coming ramadan like fulfilling my terawih calls,cleansing the acts, cooking instead of pigging out etc.

to my dearest families and friends, fellow muslim sisters and brothers whom i know n yet to know, please forgive for all my wrongdoings.for whatever i do and say. im just a weak human being who sumtimes let the bad part of me doing most of the actions.if i ever cross ur path, trust me i didnt mean to do it the way i did, and if there are nother road to take, i would surely take it:).hope we are able to do ramadan to the max

sorry for everything and once again, salam ramadan from the frail me:)

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought