Tuesday, August 19, 2008

peculiar me?

1.im crazy lookin at other's blogs. their stories intrigue me, their life fascinate me, their pics humor me :). i can keep on reading n reading for hours, for blogs that i dun even personally know the owner

2.i dig bubur so much.n i keep making bubur for afternoon tea n late supper.sedap ke tak letak tepi.even my apak pun naik heran he was once asked "buboq lagi???"

3.im in love wit meet uncle hussin n hujan.sound poyo je kan but dunno lah, feel the greatness of their songs, even tryin very very hard finding superfast downloaded sites to get their songs.

4.i can bable n nag my cat, mok for hours.like for today, we smelt poopie, n searchin where did mok went pooping, but to no avail.so in like every hour, i wud nag n berleter to him to practically tell me where the poops would be hidden.sheeshh..i must be losing my mind.

5.i 'seek' n 'find' new me.and i love it!cant believe i would totally love sth that i once despised

6.i superfuckin hate blu inc n its products.lamanya tak melucah!

7.i cringed to the word love, sayang, love and more love.it makes me wanna puke.seriously n it got nuthin to do with me n the stupid engagement.guess the hormone is back to balance.

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought