Wednesday, November 25, 2009

swing the mood away

Aiayayayyaya...after a few months back from the aussie trip, my immune system has sumhow surrendered.i got this itching throat, cold feet and somehow ulcer was confidently making its grand entrance all over again.bummer!!double bummer that im going to drive back to kl to meet my brother and heading back to perlis the very same nite.well, if only i cud muster some strength coz right now the only strength is to not falling asleep in the office.
And most probably im getting my period that i felt everything happens so wrongly, please blame the mood swing anyway.well,adding to the insanity, he kinda ticked me off for not bein there when i needed him to talk.
yeah, im definitely getting my period anytime soon.

2 comments:

eena.h.rosli said...

see u at no 7!

ladyhermanas said...

u see me first la..me reach no 7 first

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought