Tuesday, September 14, 2010

the dodger game

Having met your relatives and friends on hari raya spelled fun (did i tell you hari raya is meant for story telling session and for us gossip mongers to swap stories?hhaha), but being bombarded with questions that i tried my best to dodge then is not so much fun.Mind you, i always have answers for everything trivial, but these 2 questions, which turned out to be the most popular queries, that i had no definite answers.
Not when the questions sound like..

a)awat cengkung sangat/hang diet ka?
b)la ni dok kawan dengan sapa/dah jupa sapa sapa ka?

If i were to be sarcastic cause im tired answering these, then my answers probably be..

a)saya tak diet, cuma saya cepat hadam dan aktif kumuh
b)tak sabar tunggu makan nasik percumakah anda?

But since it's raya, and im tired berkuntau in the kitchen for days (cewahhhh...), i could just simply award them the hugest grin and smile and cross my fingers that they took it as the positive answers from me.The truth is..

a)i am not exactly sure why am i shrinking.I ate crazy when i feel like it, i love my McD strawberry sundaes and i could gobble 3 to 4 pieces of Big Apple donuts.And i love everything creamy too.It just that, i am not that hungry all the time, and when i ate the rightful amount of potion, my stomach never wants to cooperate in a nicer way.Like for today, the only thing i ate was a bowl of laksa since my nose and my tastebuds are blocked.Believe me when i say i am not dieting, probably my indigestion system are at their happiest state than my digestion.And i am not makan hati.how can i makan hati when things are running the way i want it?:)

b)i kinda afraid to answer the second question because when i start on this, it normally ends up being shitty.lol!! i might or might not know someone.To call it interesting founding is more accurate than labelling it to something outrageous.And when i say friends, it's meant to be friends, and talking too much about it would just going to jinx it.It happened before and not going to make the history repeats itself.And i don't need people to matchmake me, because i am not good getting to know people or getting acquinted with people who being introduced to me.I valued it, it just i rather stay the way i am now, it makes me the happiest and why should i go and do something or please everybody around me, when it is not the thing i am looking for?right?
And when im sure this is what i am looking for and not afraid of it to jinx, then ill open up.Until then, just let me have my way cause i know when i am happy, doing the thing i am happy to do.:)

So, i hope it's going to be more creative questions to be asked than these 2 coming the next raya:).Happy raya everyone!

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought