Wednesday, September 29, 2010

one helluva weekend

I had one helluva weekend.And this probably was the one helluva best weekend..so far:).Being the busy lady these days, i have practically no chance to do things i love to do, like meeting up sister and buddies up in kl, or go shopping (so not helping that people know me as someone thrifty, but hey, good shopping is still going to be a good shopping:). Well, since i am going away for my yearly escapade and haven't gotten myself any new clothes for that matter, and since sis asked me out to help organizing her open house (i was the chef.She trusted me cooking.ha..ha..), plus i do miss meeting my best bud and my housemates too (gee..so many excuses of going to kl, yeh?), then off i went:).

Wouldn't it be perfect if i just let the pictures do the talking?

Went over to Dutdut's house after the shopping spree. Look what she did for us..the pizza!!And mind you, we were attacking the food less in 5 mins after stepping foot in her house. We were sooo...ravenous.Hey, shopping does make you hungry even faster.

Dutdut.And no, you are not giant.haha. Giant cant make me that scrumptious pizza!And sorry for letting you know we were going over to your house in the very last minutes. And sorry if we look so unpresentable (what's with the oily faces and sweaty sweat.urghh!)

My other housemate. Been living with him and had lived together for nearly 3 years.This boy sure going to call me kolim for the long way to come.And you are such an entertainer!i MISS YOU lil boy


Food!Glorious food!!!!!

And she even baked us muffin!Right on the spot.You sure are going all the way with your breadmaker eh dutdut?

Sunday was meeting the bestfriend day, for a mere 30 mins!And we (I, more like it), were in rush that we just met and chatted for a while at the IKEA parking lot!And it was present giving day. Dont worry, i love that sexy thing so much im going to blog about it next!


Oh boy how he has grown.And grow fast.I am so having the temptation to give him that bearly hug which definitely being defied.Haha.And he was telling me stories and all eventho he opposed to be hugged.You know your yiyin is one pursuer, no?


Hey no matter what u feel about life and marriage thingy, you know i am supporting you to the core, right?Exactly the same thing that u would do for me:)

so there, my weekend.What's missing was the picture from ina's open house (we were so in the nick of time preparing the food that i had no time to take pictures of anything from the open house and going to ask for sis to upload it via FB so i could steal it and put it here.ehhehe..oh yeah, i had the post party pic, but it was taken with that sexy lil thing and i still have not mastered the operation of that sexy lil thing.Be blogged about it soon.

Hope your weekend is as fabulous as yours truly:)

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought