Friday, April 08, 2011

friday the 8th

On Friday the 8th, I..

1) am thanking God that it's already Friday!! (2 more weeks for the payday y'all!!)
2) am updating the already rusty blog web of mine, which collect more cobwebs than visitors.sob..sob..
3) completed my SKT and my tax revenue earlier than expected.And got rebate in return.Yeyyyyyy!!
4) almost, close in cleaning up the mess in the workplace, literally.I still have not done 'recycling' all the papers, and dumping it all at once in one large black plastic bag.
5) couldn't stop munching on the pineapple tarts, Rota prawn crackers and the enormous guava with its asam serbuk provided by Azlin, and couldn't stop exchanging gossip while at it.
6) am surfing the flight for 'those' affordable trips i hope i could go.No, scratch that. That I want to go.
7) am spending the afternoon babbling to Pbear bout all things unimportant
8) again, thanking God that it's Friday~~~~~

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought