Thursday, April 28, 2011

the steel woman


She used to never letting me be free,
catching me in places that I know I shouldn't be,
Every other day I crossed the line
I didn't mean to be so bad,
I never thought you would become a friend I never had

Back then I didn't know why,
Why you were misunderstood (mama),
So now I see through your eyes,
all that you did was love

I didn't want to hear it then but
I'm not ashamed to say it now,
Every little thing you said and did was right for me,
I had a lot of time to think about,
about the way I used to be,
Never had a sense of my responsibility.

(mama, spice girls 1996)

it is just a snippet of a song, but how a snippet could actually be the whole story teller to describe an unconditional feeling of love.
To the irreplaceable woman in my life, thanks for keeping up with the rebellious, the ever so stubborn, the tear maker, the temperamental silly me.To keep and have the same faith you have had since the last 31 years. To all the joys and sorrow you share and shared.I could not ever repay anything, except of making you the contented woman on earth, which i am dutifully trying, insya allah.

Mama, the steel woman of the house, there's nothing i could promise except the happiness that you deserve and pray that you will always be under His care and love, till eternity.

Happy blessed birthday mummy, and i love you so so much:)

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought