Wednesday, May 09, 2012

comfort is what make you lazy

Swear..I have no ideas why I am so implausibly lazy to pen down thoughts. Probably because I more into reading these days, not writing.I have so many things to say, trust me. Come talk to me and you probably never see the lights because I am so going to babble non-stop. Or probably because I am soooooo comfortable being in my own comfort zone, where else but home. Back in hometown for the last 2 weeks, do mostly nothing, seriously. Oh maybe the excitement being the driver once in a while, assisting mom choosing her kain baju kurung, occasionally paying the 'royal' visit to my grandma's, and meeting up best bud.That's that. But it is definitely my happiness. I am so wrapped up in my own world, that I have no excuses for my laziness and lack of willpower to even dust my blog.

 So okay here's the updates. Quick one this time..

 a) getting the raise. Yes, besides that 13 percent increment. There's more in the house. Alhamdulillah:)

 b) lil sis and bro are finally securing the dream jobs. In Kuala Lumpur, shesshhh! (which i am discreetly hoping it would be in Kuantan, no less!)

 c) the new baby is close to celebrate 'his' first year birthday. So gonna treat him with the full-blown, 'head-to-toe' wax and polish service!

 d) visits to some islands are on its way .Yippey!

 e) am even thinking to purchase my own birthday present this year. A huge huge one come to think bout it.Insya Allah:)


 On the downsides..
 a) my best friend's dad is diagnosed with Adenocarcinoma, a stomach cancer of some sort and underwent a major operation. Pray hard for CC Zainal. May Allah bless you with good health, uncle.

 b) Still on the cancer talk, Lina's hubby, at one point, was in his critical phase of life. The tumor is getting bigger and second operation somehow seems risky.

 c) Citibank and I are in the credit card fraud feud. I so not going to pay of things that I have not purchased. Kiss my ass if you wish me paying!

So there.  Cukuplah eh update, janji pun sikit je, asal update. Like people care, anyway.Ta!

1 comment:

boboiyot said...

a person's stories might be some other person's guide... it may look like it doesnt help much... but it may change someones life... keep on telling stories...

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought