Saturday, May 19, 2012

balik oi keje

No matter how much i dreaded going back to Kuantan, I know that three weeks break will come to its end sooner. When I say soon, I mean this very week. I don't dread working in Kuantan, or my workplace for the matter, I just despise the 10- hour -journey it takes. As I am blogging from Aten's place in KL, it means another 2 days for all the breaks I deserve, and coming Monday, it's going to be all hectic timetable and works.

Mama accompanied me driving to KL, leaving abah behind as abah wasn't that fit to travel (plus Nina is having her baby soon, so she needs a midwife ha ha... so since Nina anak kesayangan abah, so abah will be the midwifelah  he he he)

Oh, Nina is our cat , anyway.

So as I said, mama was my co-pilot. It was indeed an all-woman trip:). Since nobody trusts me to be behind wheels within that lengthy duration (probably sebab I merempit like there's no tomorrow, err.. given the condition there is no other passengerlah. I am so berhemah kalau ada penumpang, trust me), so mama volunteered to come along.

Best jugak sekali sekala balik ngan mak ni tau. Macam mana cerita merapu, macam macam tips keluar and you basically don't hold yourself to talk about things anymore since there are only 2 of you. And the best part is when your mom played accountant and paid the toll. he he he...Thank you mummey!!

Tomorrow is going to be a long day since it's going to be all vigorous  . Just hope mom survives cause it sure drains all her energy to hit all the stores and shop like mad!

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought