Wednesday, August 15, 2012

al-fatihah

Remember I blogged you readers about a friend of mine, whose husband was fatefully diagnosed with brain cancer (which by the time he was diagnosed, it was already stage 3 or 4), http://lifesapenny.blogspot.com/2011/05/you-aint-strong-till-youre-tested.html


My dear friend's husband, Radhzi Rahman was called to meet the Maker on the 1st August 2012, early morning, after nearly a year battling an unforeseen cancer.Al-fatihah..

There is no words, no sympathy suffice enough to tell how I feel for her and her daughter. Losing the one you love, while others are joyfully preparing for the raya celebration..she is really one tough lady. She might be small in size, but even I can't beat her spirit. I could not fathom waking up in the morning, and realizing that the familiar face you see each day, is now gone. That her little daughter is too small to even notice that the man in the family is no longer home. How she was tested this big, and yet handles every torment peacefully, she has my utmost admiration.

And because of this, every time I am clouded with my own sad affairs and tribulation, and when the cruel, evil heart starts to blame the Al-Mighty of all these undesirable misfortunes in my life, I stop. I stop and try to reflect other's misfortunes, to weigh and to calculate how there are more unlucky, unfortunate people who have greater ill-fated moments in their lives. And who am I, to question His job of bestowing me with the sadness, when He has given me more of the happy phases in my life. I am, somehow, too blind to see all those because I am just a human being. And as a normal and weak being, I look for my happiness definitely and despair over sorrows.

May God make me stronger and al-fatihah to my dear friend's husband.

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought