Monday, August 20, 2012

salam raya

Salam lovelies...:)

So how's your raya? Bet some of you are still glued in front of the telly, munching on ketupat , rendang or biskut raya, or off to bed early because you are going to have your huge open house tomorrow? Whatever is, I hope everything is fruitful and you indeed have a fruitful day.

My raya? Let just say we (aten and I) presented our mom a huge amount of manpower by doing most of the raya preparation since well, you know, mom is not capable of doing some of the houseworks. We did the raya shopping ( by raya shopping, I literally mean shopping for the daging, ayam and whatnot), and we did the raya cooking ( even sadly, my masak merah ayam turns out bit sad than what it should be:(


Geez, all of sudden I have no words to express my raya prep. Too tired to even think of the phrases and words..sorryy.

Okaylah, since it's raya night, it won't be too late to wish all my dearest

Selamat Hari Raya, Maaf Zahir Batin, since I am just a regular being, I am prone to make mistakes. Thanks for pointing out my mistakes and correcting my wrongdoings. Sorry for all the bad deeds and wish you all the most enjoyable raya.:)





No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought