Monday, April 22, 2013

flag the end

My kids are having their final exam today. That 125 kids of mine. Hope they don't have amnesia and do remember everything.

Even if I have to repeat about tenses for the hundredth time
Even if I force them to write topic sentences and thesis statement every time during the writing classes
Even if their papers are all marked red, with lots of crosses, circles and underlines
Even if they have to bear their ears for constant nagging, of their scarce hobby of reading newspapers
Even if they have to bear their ears, again, for another scolding, of not being able to respond intelligently to any of my discussion
Even if I am always 'cenge' every time they lost track of whatever being discussed previously (ya, ini cikgu sangat cenge)

Because whatever I do, I do it because I care and because they are my responsibility and I am accounted to that. Love it or loathe it, my dear kids, nothing I want best in life, but to see you excel in the exam.

Good Luck!

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought