Wednesday, September 22, 2004

and the truth is pain..

i always have the respect to people who can control their life, and this includes their love life.i had an argument wit my bf last few days.the subjects we both picked for the fight varied.the first one is about the intensity of him wanting to know bout my pastlife, n when i did not really want to share my past, he was kinda mad.hun, it's not that i dun want to include u in my so called history of my previous boyfriends, but i dun want to hurt ur feeling.not lil bit.i wud have u in my present life, not in my past.and i dun even keep the hatred.i let go the past in order to get the present.to get u.please please dun ever ask me bout em again.i have my reason not to spill it out.next, was yesterday.i said i didnt want to ride the bike wiv him.i wont do things that please ppl but not me.it's not im being braggish n bigheaded, but again, i have the reason not to do so.why cant u accept my reason?sorry if i ever heard u inside.im so so sory.
lyn:(

2 comments:

boddah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
boddah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought