Monday, September 20, 2004

the job

started the day wiv kinda stiff feeling.see..ther gotta be an observation from bmkpm (matriculatation division)n god knows how i hate seeing ppl observing me.it's not that im a full of jitters, but when u hav thes pair of eyes (or worst, cud be more), looking u doin what u normally do in class (by which, making sinister remarks to students), darn it isnt an ease at all.
During my practicum time, my supervisor, Dr Mahmud came at the wrong time and at the very wrong place.he went observing me in the class which is situated next to the field, which was having a sport n tournament week at that time.just imagine the wreck im about to hav wit all thos noises outside.but i managed to pull myself our from that messy situation. i even got a good praise coming from a lecturer who never smiles n always points out ur tiniest mistake n flaws.
According to mama, i got her talent to practically carry out lessen (maybe she just saying it out just to make me feel glad i am a teacher, just like her.god knows how bad i tried to plead her to accept my dream of becoming a designer..once).i guess i do hav the traits, n shud be lucky.but still, scrutinizing my work n criticizing my job..?
gosh..tuesday in hellday.

1 comment:

boddah said...

there are still a lot of things i do not know...my huny bein a designer? hrm...ke i forgot..citer le hun. I think ur mama realy meant wat she said. Bein a teacher/one who teaches is a gift. Not everyone can teach, hav the patience and courage to do so...i, myself am glad to have a lecturer beside me...tinkin of becomin a lecturer too ah hun..when i'm all fat, older, bald..(almost rite now..hehe)..wut dya tink?

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought