Thursday, September 16, 2004

the thursday

lookin good in red kebaya (thats what i tink..yeah goddam i hav higher self-esteem these few days, n that explain why i got into so many fights wit my baby-he's down to earth n im big headed), but heck, caught a dry-throat fever just after thos 2 early classes. been swallowing few swig of mineral water, but havent recovered still.got nother 2 classes afta this, n one of it got that stupid rude boy.no escaping since i adore the rest.shees!feel like 'ponteng'ing the classes.help me!
lyn:(

1 comment:

boddah said...

u do look good in traditional Malay outfit dear...i've pictured it in my mind too many times. Just haven't got the chance to see it live :( heheheh. haa? dry-throat fever..?why didn't you tell me bout that...tell me bout the 'special' boy later...k? need help? u've got my number...

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought