Monday, September 13, 2004

the hot warm shed

it's been a while since i last shed thos tears, i guess..really been a while.Why would i wanna bring the subject of giving out shed, more like exposing wound of oneself?because i want to know when was the last time my bf cried.And yup, he did cry because of women as well.A trait that im looking forward in guys, the innate ability to admit they are weak species, afterall.Well, im not goin to focus on that weakness, nor that im sayin kudos to my baby for making me proud. I want to express wut my tears are for..
1) my parents: basically becoz im the first daughter, i hav this stupid sense saying that my parents love my sis n bro more than what they shud have for me. crazy thoughts, but i tink it always happen to immature teenagers who have younger brother n sisters.

2) my sister: this is what i called a sisterly crisis. When you are younger, you are gonna be jealous of ur sister coz she got more clothes than u did, n ur parents brought xtra fancy clothes for raya.When we got older, ther is one evil feeling involved when it comes to boyfriend n partner stuff. Guess sisterly crisis will always behaunt me till, maybe we got married.The jealousy that actually got us closer.

3) my guys: they are not actually my guys. duhhh..feel like a rotten kid already. Thats what ive been telling my bf, that i was crushed couple of time, n i used to shed my tears for thos useless, pointless time of my life. i shudnt hav cried.i shudnt hav lost thos tiny droppy hot warm water for sum stupid broken hopes.

4) my angah: may her soul rest in peace. She's the one i cry a lot these days. I miss her more than i miss anyone else in this world. Im proud of u eventho u lost in the fight of cancer.

lyn:(

3 comments:

boddah said...

...all i have to say is...i want you to know that from now on, i'll always be there for u. juz don't hesitate to ask for my favour...let's leave all those past behind. To be frank, i'm now a lil' pissed off with 'the guys'...!%@&#(*&~&^~%(^$#!%$&%@^%@^^&...if i cud only see the faces...the likes...the hates...i duno hun. i do know sumtin thou...i love u.

boddah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
boddah said...

i can't see u cry hun...really it kills me to see u shed those pearls from your glittering eyes...do u still remember when we were in KLCC? I didn't know wut to do when u bursted into tears...

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought