Thursday, October 30, 2008

akulah gergasi itu

i tink i shud just change my blog to penny for food, rather than penny for a thought, coz i realized that 80% of my ramblings and whatsnot are all based on the glory of food, be it like what i ate, what luncheon we went to, what party be it next bla bla bla.and then, just so you know, im gonna talk about what i did for my luncheon hour today...which was off to BASKIN ROBBINS!
well, the initial plan was to belanja us for the baskin robbins' cake.oh lupa lak..nih zarina punya treat for her belated birthday.rasa nak meletup perut even for only 2 scoops of icecream.i chose the combination of berry berry strawberry and the strawberry cheesecake.much to my dear friends' amazement and amusement, i was able to finish the whole scoops okayyyyy!!sila tabik hormat pada aku.ckp lagi aku slalu tak habis makanan!ahhahah..
oh sebelum mula aktiviti melantak ice cream, my stomach was growling hard n ive told everyone (terima kasih for my big mouth!) that im gonna get those big apple donuts on my way home, twister kfc and a starbuck marchiato (yet again!).but on my last spoonful of the icecream, perut aku mula la nak terjeluak, tak rasa nak makan apa apa dah.aku relaaa.....gelakkan la kat aku...for all my cakap besar and grediness!!!!aku tak kisahhhhhhh...mak tak kisahhhh...biar!! biar!!!
unfortunately, i can just only plan.
nak meletup perut macam mana pun, tetap bawak balik twister kfc dgn big apple donuts.ehhe...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

olynn..no more ice cream for me plsee...for a bout a month?! erkk...tq aciko blanje!!! n tabik spring for olynn for her endurance to finish the ice cream..2 scoops are A LOT kay...uwek!

FauziahAbdulHalim said...

nice skin! i suggest you go for a more lively color since u're so bubbly and energetic! just my two cents!

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought