Wednesday, October 29, 2008

those 48hrs...

ive changed to about 6 templates for my blog in the last 48 hours.geez...i shud know there's the better thing to indulge in besides changing the background every now n then.saja..experimenting with those oh so pretty backdrops and looks how it changes ur page and give additional lift up element to it..(hahhaha..i so dont need to justify myself aite?).went to kuantan n secured myself the ticket home to perlis this friday.balik lagi!hhehe..
my cough is gettin better (not that anyone askin anyway:)), but the mucus..??!!!..it gets stuck on my nostril n just before i got myself into a light nap this evenin (if u cud call a 2 hrs nap as a lite one!), i needed to breathe thru my mouth!.rasa mcm ikan gopi pun ada jugak.and my nose have those 'bebulu' condition (when it gets all dry and the skin keeps peeling off).benci aku!like i need to make it moist all the time by applying moisturiser and lotion n thus resulted to my bling bling nose reflection.(bling bling bukan sebab aku nak jadi 50 cents ke puff daddy ke apa ye..bling bling sebab hidung aku berkilat kilat for that extra moisturising effect).
my stomach doesnt do me justice either.felt bloated.blamed for all the sushis/caramel macchiato/burger daging cafe admin i had tis afternoon.erkk...erkk..je tak abis abis dr tadi and had been burping like crazy.
nak mandilah kejap.kalau mandi pukul 12 mlm kang dpt paru paru berair.ehheheh

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought