Friday, August 13, 2010

chances

Don't know much about your life
Don't know much about your world but
Don't wanna be alone tonight
On this planet they called Earth

You don't know about my past
I dont have a future figured out
And maybe this is goin to fast
Or maybe it's not meant to last

But what do you say to taking chances
What do you say to jumping off the edge
Never knowing if there are solid ground below
Or a hand to hold or hell to pay
What do you say

I just wanna start again
And maybe you could show me how to try
Maybe you could take me in
Somewhere underneath your skin

Hey now my heart is beating down
But I'm always coming back for more
There's nothin like love to pull you up
When you're lying down on the floor

taking chances, celine dion

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought