Friday, August 13, 2010

weary worry

Truth to be told, im a little bit weary and even close to being lethargic.can't believe that i wished i was given more time to complete all the assigned works.Feels like the works and even the day would never get done.If you could only see my working table you'll see what i mean, not even a space to put my elbow or my handbag.No kidding.And you know what, the frightening part of it is, i kinda love being chased with work.I mean, it gets me going and halts me from doing all the unnecessary ponders and thoughts that i normally did.It's really tiring, it is.More into the functional of brain since im not considering myself as somewhat organized, as long as i get the job done.But with the work flowing in, i kinda have to keep track with what's been told and whats needed to be done, pronto.

And because of being too weary, i ended up not going for the dentist appointment.i slept till 830pm and it was way too late to even drive to town.Dr ling told me one the back tooth needed to be extracted, before it requires an operation or so he said.I was kinda buying time going to see him coz i thought the dreadful day for that has finally over!That i no longer need the extraction nor scalling session.Uh oh!Probably i get my guts back after the hometown homecoming this sunday

Talking bout going home, i still havent bought the ticket.Bugger!

1 comment:

mokja said...

Take good care of yourself darling daughter.No wealth is more precious than health.
Selamat berpuasa.
Love you.

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought