Sunday, October 03, 2010

hola octoba

Can't believe time flies fast and it has been the 10th month of 2010.The tenth!Seemed like it was days ago that i saw party goers ushering the new year, and balloons and confettis were tossed up in the air.Sheesh, October huh.Thank God i never make any resolution for i know i won't be able to keep up any anyway (I can't even keep up with the passing months, for God sake:).Well well what do we have in the store for October anyway?

a) my kids are going to sit for their MUET, with they are going to confront the most effortful paper (yes, the speaking skill).Just really really hope that their practise won't go to waste because i have done everything i could for them to battle the day.

b)my only brother is going to be graduated in mere 3 days

c)I am going to have my week long break coming the end of October..

c)which is going to bring me and best buddy to the land of kanggawoosong, twice!

d)and i am doing the best to nourish the affection :). To have, to hold, to last.

Well folks, it sure does sound like a busy month for all, yeah? And yes, we have the exact 3 months before we could blow/throw the confetti in the air, again!

2 comments:

Moi Mad Ramblings said...

THOSE are the only IMPORTANT EVENTS in OCTOBER. IT'S OCTOBER YOU KNOW. OKTOBER in malay. I'm just sayin'. hahhahaha

ladyhermanas said...

si?ahhahaha...no me comprende (belasahhhh..)

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought