Friday, June 17, 2011

girls week out

I so love hanging out...especially when your own clans are together!!


Jakun atau tidak, I just figured out Baskin Robbin has the most creamy, exquisite chocolate mint ice cream I've ever had!Dua orang yang EKSYEN tak nak ice cream, spoon feeding themselves with my ice cream, all gone even before we reached the car park!



My gorgeous queen


Having mama and aten over for a week was like a highlight of the month. Frequent visitor to my crib and has had the plan to come over to Kuantan months back, this time around Aten had succeeded in coaxing mama to tag along. It was a major suprise since mama normally travelled with abah, and not as a solo traveler. Well am i complaining?Nooo..in fact i was over the moon having them both as the royalty to my humble crib (sebab rumah aku despite ada flat screen tivi and all the machines dan juga dua jenis internet, adalah sangat bersepah sepah and tak cantik.hek!).Tried persuading abah to join the trip but he had to pass since there were lots of works to be handle in the office.Seemed like it was girls' week out yeah!Just at the same time wishing that Ina would join too, then it'll be perfect:)

Thankfully, both of them secured the tickets to and fro and got the same trip as i was!Kind of worried mama couldn't handle being in the bus for good 12 hours but she survived!Having burgers and chicken rice as dinner on the bus, it felt like having a school trip when you were 15.Hehe..


Got to be in the office the morning we reached Kuantan.Sucker yeah but what to do...it's a working week and I am doomed to handful of classes.Nak berjimba -jimbanan, then it has to be done after 5.Funny was, they were readily dressed up once I reached home to fetch them both.:).First night, we had dinner at the newly opened eatery of Ayam Penyet.Real sucker for ayam penyet, I couldn't resist but vetoed everybody so we could dine there.Haha..not bad, and mama seemed to love her ayam penyet.Her only comment...'takdak kuah!'


Big momma and lil sista.mwahhh:)

Starting day two, mama started going all ga ga over my house.I mean, she wanted to clean everything.Mopping, dusting, washing, rearranging, you name it.I am sorry for lil sister since she was pushed to join forces.Hehe..sorry...The one thing that could make my mom transform into a cleaning robot is by doing all the cleanups herself.Really, I didn't want her to work hard polishing everything here, I mean this was her holiday and she deserved some R&R.But I guess nothing could stop her and as long as it made her happy, I'll be happy too (I would be crazy NOT to be happy when my house is spotless clean and licin berseri seri!!Oh gembira!).As she told her readers in her blog, cleaning is part of the hobby she indulges in.My hobby?Making a mess of it after few months (hey, mama and aten even bet on the cleanliness state of the fans coming few weeks later!ahhahhaa)

Since I work all day, the only doable things we could do were to go out for dinner and some shopping spree.Brought them both to all the available shopping malls in Kuantan and had afternoon tea munching on sata and all things fried (let them tried udang and ikan celup tepung in one of the famous spot in Tanjung Lumpur (dang I have none of the pictures in the camera!). And Friday was to treat them for lunch at Caribbean Cafe in Gambang Waterpark Resort (just 10 minutes from where I live, how cool is that?).

Sending both of them home was the last thing I want to do.True, we did nothing fancy except moping around the house and 'mopping' too for mama, but thruthfully I want them to stay longer because once they started the journey home on that very Friday, I just feel needy all over again.Thanks for coming and love you

Girls, let's have the 'weekend fun' again!

2 comments:

mokja said...

enjoyed my stay there.Thanks for the treats.
Maintain ok until the next visit.hehe

ladyhermanas said...

heaha we will see:)

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought