Saturday, June 25, 2011

Yogurt day

I can imagine licking the spoonful of those creamy vanilla and red velvet yogurt, chewing on the fresh strawberry and all the delectable garnishes on top of it.Or tucking myself with a plate of grilled juicy chicken, or smashed beef, accompanying by the hot sambal in AP ayam penyet.Or just strolling endlessly and aimlessly along the walkway in East Coast Mall, or just donning my comfy tank top and snuggly pants, cruising every tv channels from Astro, resting on that blue couch at home.

AHHHHHHHHH...dream on it!~

Cause it's Saturday and it is a working Saturday, where your fun are all about attending classes.

And not helping that they even switched the aircond off, whoever the moron is.

Darnnnnnn....i just want my yogurtt!!!

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought