Friday, June 17, 2011

I, with the stoney-faced creature


I was about to hit my 10 am class when I got a call from the receptionist.

Rec:lyn, kereta kelisa parking dekat belakang kan? (your car is parked behind right?)
me: err..a ah...
Rec: ada orang langgar kereta lyn ni..yada..yada..yada (somebody hits your car....)

and her voice trailing off while I chanted my mantra. 'Kenot be angry..kenot be angry..It's friday..it's friday..' and despite a bit of quevering lips and close to swear f.c.u.k, i kept my composure at the normal beat. And began to have a good listening session to whatever the receptionist is explaining.

Rec: dia langgar sikit..pecah plat kereta sikit..calar sikit...(just a slow soft hit, not much just some broken plate and bit of scratches)
me: ada kemek tak??? (is there any dent??)
and i heard some other voice at the back try to help with the explaination.
me: eh orang yang langgar tu ada situ ke?apasal dia tak.cakap sendiri dengan olin? (is she there?why can't she explain it herself?) rudeness number one noted.
Rec:eh heheh..nanti dia call lyn balik.

Okay.first thing first.You are such a ..... WITH A STONE-FACED look.I went down to the office to have better description from her, and looked like she was having good time indulging her breakfast, and FREAKING EAT while talking to me (rudeness number two noted) .That is so damn rude. First, you do not apologize for whatever wreck you do to my car.Second, I feel close to kick her right in the mouth for not stopping from her breakfast and explaining it nicely (cuba kau bayang, kau yang turun sembah dia, and dia tengah sedap dok melahap breakfast. Sambil tangan sumbat nasik dalam mulut, sambil buat muka toya, sambil dok cakap dengan aku. Suwey sangat kan?). Asked how we should settle this and all i got as a reply '...macam mana eh?'. Macam mana apa?? biatch, kau dah langgar kau bayar la, takkan aku nak ajak kau mandi manda kat gambang waterpark!!!.Memang la bodoh punya soalan. And she keeps on saying that my parking space made her hard to maneuver her car, and the road is 'sempit'.Now listen, when i park my car, i follow 2 rules.

1) bear other people's car in mind
2) only then you can bear your car in mind

In short, I won't park somewhere that is hard for me to manouver my car away from other people's car, or vice versa.I labeled that kinda people who do not bother thinking about other people as bonehead, so i don't dare to be called the same. And when somebody told me in the face that my parking space make it so 'sempit', all I could do it to hold breathe and to not yell, RETARD!!. You are the one getting off the parking, you are the one hitting my bumper and leaving scratches and yet you blame the inexistence of the' sempit' parking lot? Are you blind or what?Oh maybe you are, since you already know it is 'sempit', but still wanted to steer your big car and DO NOT BOTHER calling the receptionist so the receptionist could inform me to move my car away, since you are that incompetent of driving. You ONLY BOTHER to call when you finally hit someone's car.Hell yeah!

Please don't jaw-dropped and do that ugly stoney face when the bill comes.

5 comments:

mokja said...

Please keep cool,ok dear.
Bill hantar sama dia.Tengok boleh ke dia bayar sambil makan nasi lemak...

ladyhermanas said...

mama, i can tolerate the accident, but couldn't fathom the rudeness.infact everybody else says she is that.

eena.h.rosli said...

blarrdyhell..pls double up the bill.kawtim with the mech.make that bodoh sombong suffer n begging u dis time.

eena.h.rosli said...

blarrdyhell..pls double up the bill.go kawtim with the mech.make her begging u dis time.bodoh sombong

ladyhermanas said...

eena:i didn't ask for discounts either.let her pay what she deserves to pay

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought