Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Someone Like You:)


How many of you really subscribe for Warna or Mustika package just because you could all be tickle to death by Kumpulan Jambu's joke? Or to be much entertained by the stand-up comedy of Nabil?Tskkkkk...You know what, I don't have to pay a dime to have a good laugh all the day long. I have my reason.


That's right people!I have my abah in the house!

And this is the essay about abah, the funnyman in the house.

My abah is a businessman. And as a local businessman slash contractor slash pekerja syarikat, he is known as one serious boss at the workplace. He meant business when it involves his company and and contracts that he is tendering. Guarding almost 3o workers under RCS, it is not easy not to be mad when things get a little bit uncontrollable and out of hands. And yes, he is one strict boss (used to be her kuli so i knew.ehhehehe)

But one strict boss does has his funny moment. For 31 years, I know my abah as someone who never brings the angry face home to his kids, tiredness yes, but not the look 'I-am-pissing off-with the workers-so-don't bother-talking' kind of look.Never. He always knows how to reply certain things with certain amount of jokes and funny punchlines. And Ina follows, i mean when combining them both, they could easily replace Ajis Satar and S.Shamsudin hahahahah.True, my abah is the comic relief of the house.

Duo RAJALAWAK.hehe


Bapak kau mampooo??


And abah is one advisor too, with mama in line definitely. I could not EVER make any decision without involving those two.I mean, ya lah they are parents and all, but how many times do you call home reporting every wonderful or stressful events or every serabut decision that you couldn't solve, to them? Well, i do. Sometimes he could be too stern that nobody would dare debating the issue and on the very good day, he will accept the idea openheartedly (we did have the debate of me, or any malay women dating westerners.A very heated debate. Well, that was before abah got to meet 'Encik Jamil', which a total relief that in the end he seems okay with the whole idea.Love youlah abah:)).

True enough, abah gave his insight of the guys I dated and am dating, and never forgets to ask about James wellbeings and could feel that he is happy that i am happy, finally. And whose dad patiently enough to accompany her daughter to the session, everytime 'the days' came, to meet the judge and the lawyers who could be his own friends, that might know him and might talk about my family? Would he let me walk it on my own?No.Never.And that is the reason i put my head high everytime i had to sit on the bench, waiting for the fate because i knew my abah and mama would be there, shameful or not.

So, on this very wonderful day, toast to my abah for being my survivor, my hero, my saviour, and to make me believe that together with mama, the world is the best place to be for a pitiful daughter like me.

From the very bottom of my heart, Happy Father's Day, Mr Rosli Saad!!

1 comment:

mokja said...

Happy Father's Day, Cikli.

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought