Friday, October 14, 2011

Friday is my idle-ness day

Okay my day has not been that fruitful much.Given that it is the end of the weekend and body has used all the energy preserved for the rest of the week.My kids are in the midst of their MUET dreaded paper, speaking what else, and spent the whole week listening obediently (despite stifling few unintended yawns in between, lol!) on their practices (in fact there are going to be groups coming after 4pm on Friday.God grief!)

So what's the plan tomorrow you ask.After the last Saturday hiatus, I don't think I could manage one more week without having proper sleeps (read:wake up only at NOON..ehhe).Thus that's the plan, catching up with all those missed slumbers!Oh, I still need to hit Giant for grocery shopping.It's crazy not having anything to eat literally at home.And these peeps at work even plan to throw a pot luck on Monday (more grocery shopping, yeah!).And..and the house needs some tender loving care too.The living room, the washroom, the kitchen, I am so beyond energy to work out muscles cleaning the house.

Mentioning food, it's little bit weird that I kind of losing appetite towards heavy meal.Like, the other night, I couldn't even barely gobble the 10 sticks satay (it's a veryyyyyyyyy skinny satay I tell you!), but gets reallyyy really hungry in the morning after.Plus, drinking nescafe makes me a little bit bloated and nauseous.Urghh..

So there, my short updates.Should be more but my laziness is ruling everything for now.Mwahhhh:)

ps:damn..it's not going to be a NOON wakey-up day.Just remembered that I have to bring the new baby for a 10k service.

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought