Tuesday, October 25, 2011

naked

Mom came into the room last night commanding me to change the layout of the blog, said it wasn't friendly to her eyes.Log on and to find out that she was true to her words, that my blog is no longer in its proper position.Big splotch of blue dominating the background, and hideous photobucket reminder following the cursor,gone where my pretty pink flowers used to be.Went and checked the source of my initial template, and nothing but sighing on the fact that the template creator hadn't update his/her photobucket account, resulting on the blogs losing the backgrounds.So much for playing Barbie to my blog.

So, as we can see now, I am officially reverting to Blogger templates, as un'fussy' as it can be.Even it's a tad uglier than any of my previous templates, the point here is to write blogs so you get your points across, right, right??

Okay, I am resentful because it ain't a pretty one!

3 comments:

mokja said...

tengok tajuk - Ingat apa ke bendenye. Seram mak, nak ooi.

N A D Y A said...

what the f is this box cuzzy?pls remove it!!

ladyhermanas said...

i know babe, it aint pretty but till i get new clothes for the emperor, i have to stick with this not so pretty one:(

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought