Thursday, October 27, 2011

lone journey

Reached Kuantan safely amidst the rain.Called the pakcik teksi as early as 5am to let him know my whereabouts and he, gladly, was free to pick me up.Using Shamisha Holiday instead of Utama, and they sped like mad, mad, mad with me prayed hard , hard, hard.11 hours travelling period, with the aircond water dripped constantly on the couch.Was freezing to death, and from the menstrual pain, no less.

In a second was giving up working in Kuantan and just wanted to go somewhere else, and closer to home.

The price of being a lone traveller.

2 comments:

Faten said...

eeek how scary! Naaaaseb baik ada baju sejuk tu,kalau tak kuyup kau maria. Kesian kat dia..Yang penting,selamat sampai! Alhamdulillah. But to arrive at 5am,seriously too fast too furious.haha

mokja said...

Aten,
I think my ramalan that it would be cold was indeed true.
Isshh .Dreba tu terbang kan bas tu ke...pukul 5 dah sampai.
Samisha...think twice kalau nak naik.

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought