Sunday, October 16, 2011

yumminess


How's that for luncheon menu today?Haha, one of many perks of living on your own is designing and judging your own takes (takdelah menu nasik hari hari, dak gitu?).As for these past few days my tummy has not been collaborating well with my lust for food, so I guess I have to start conceptualising the menu to be more tummy-friendly.So there, straight from the kitchen and the heart, the spicy italian pasta with a dash of bird eye chillies.Kelassss kau Maria!! Nama nak best jer.What is so tummy-friendly about bird eye chillies anyway.Gah!So wrong, tummy-friendly here is the need of spiciness:). And being a loyal Malaysian eater, spiciness is what needed in a plate of food.

So here's the recipe for a wonderful afternoon meal (especially untuk cik Ina.Sila no cubaaa)

Prawn and chicken.The more the merrier.They made a good team these two :)
Julienne-cut carrots (my only source of veggie)
4 shallots-thinly sliced
Loads of crushed garlic
4 to 5 stalks of bird eye chillies-slice too.Add more if you want extra zing!
salt and pepper-I used coarsely grounded black pepper
McCormick Italian herbs
Splash of virgin oil to fry

The actions

Fry the shallots and garlic together.Add salts and pepper. I used it lots.Then add your carrots.Took a while to make it tender, then go put your source of meats in there.And don't forget the chillies.Do add the McCormick Italian herbs.I put some just because it works so well with pasta.And finally, your already boiled pasta.Ready to gobble!

Have I told you that I even plan to bake some muffins and pie too?ahhahahaha

No comments:

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought