Friday, October 15, 2010

no holiday yet?

Yey, it's Friday! which means i basically have 2 more weeks to survive before the long holiday comes, which also means I'm going to board the plane and have my feet planted

here..:).

And crazy or not, this is going to be the second visit in a year!Okay, apart from the fact that my dearest little sister is there, I (well, here should be 'we' since zarina is la loca about the place too), am definitely fall in love.With a place.And i rather not spend my money so much on some coveted stuffs..just so i could buy the ticket and hop on the plane, again!Tell you, it aint easy saving, and saving means putting aside your 'close to 1K' money from the monthly wage.Urghhhh..the pain of survival!
Call it a travelbug or simply finding reasons, wanting to have my annual gateaway, i do make sure that regardless how i spend my money, I would still have chances to travel. And travel here means abroad or simply those exquisite places in Malaysia. And there were years that i made sure i travel to both, inside and out, with different companies, best friend and best sister (to my other best sister, you are so going to join the travel company once you come back i swear!).
And I believe, when one put her heart into the passion of travelling, she care less bout spending money on something else extravaganza.Planning to travel itself is an act of passion and of course ,patience.Money doesn't grow on tree, you know. You can't have 10k just in 2 months or so, or snapping fingers and blindly booking your ticket.And since being a teacher doesn't really promise you HUGE WAGE AND BONUSES (damn you, Bajet2010!), you resort to do extra job and again, save like crazy!. I really don't mind not being able to get my hands on that new carriage (ahemm...SX4 .Not!), as long as i get to do my definite hobby, each year:).And just so you know, i've already got things planned coming 2011 (or got places planned out for me for the matter..haha..Singapore, Korea and some place i really want to bring my heart to..*glee*).Err..why it is freaking difficult to get a visa to USA by the way??
So, how to save up in a very short while? Here's my deal:)

a)cut the card (or cut some of the means to use the card. I really am limiting myself to only using it for gases.And gases alone.
b)stop going to KL for a while (this is difficult as i can't breathe not going to KL.Spending money in KL is the best dessert one can have, seriously.)
c)Stop buying food you never intend to eat, and buying it just because you've been tricked by the promotions and the lust.Oh, which reminds me to finish eating the half-eaten peaches in the fridge since it costs exorbitantly!)
d)Stop luring yourself to the mask and facials thingamajigs.The only thing you ended up using is the cleaning foam anyway.Try cucumber and tomato for the facial instead , it refreshes and tighten the pores and it is more economical:)
e)...but do cucumber and tomato be the legitimate reasons i got number of pimples now???
f) Make your own tumbler of nescafe and bring it to the office.Save the money, and it's way creamier and 'kaw-kaw' than those made in the cafe (kes cafe kedekut susu.Mahal, tapi cair.Apa kes??)
g)Go teach the nearby university and hope they pay the claim in time.Even so it means you have less activities on the social calendar.
h)Cross the fingers and hope the bajet turns its table.Or maybe when they come to the senses that government servants do need a bonus.We do, seriously!!
i)Be nice to your mom.Afterall, she is probably the best banker in the whole world.HAHAHAHHAHA.

Jangan marah aaa..:)



Like gin or plum pudding, travel is filling —Peg Bracken

2 comments:

mokja said...

I like (i) the best.But no hidden agenda please. hhahhhha

ladyhermanas said...

hahahhahahah.no 1 definitely takde hidden agenda.
i love you (nih pun takde hidden agenda, i swear)

the other ramblers

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
just a normal average jane who loves to sleep n write whatever comes across her mind.

of the gibberish ramblings and the thoughtless thought